What information does the Game obtain and how is it used?
KENYONB does not require you to provide any personal information in the Game.
KENYONB does not collect or store any personal or sensitive information about you.
The Game may collect non-personal information automatically by third-party analytics companies and advertising networks including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Game.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Game?
Yes. KENYONB will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
KENYONB may disclose User Provided and/or Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- to advertisers and third-party advertising networks and analytics companies as described in the Analytics Data Collection and Advertising section.
Analytics Data Collection and Advertising
KENYONB uses analytics companies to understand how the Game is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. KENYONB uses third-party advertising networks to serve ads in free Games. Advertisers networks use some of the information collected by the Game in order to serve anonymous targeted advertising on the Game and elsewhere.
The following is a list of the third-party operators KENYONB currently uses in the Game with links to their privacy policies:
- Google Analytics https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- AdMob https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Chartboost https://answers.chartboost.com/hc/en-us/articles/200780269-Privacy-Policy
- MoPub http://www.mopub.com/legal/privacy/
- LeadBolt https://www.leadbolt.com/privacy/
What are my opt-out rights?
If you’d like to opt-out from third-party use of this type of information to help serve targeted advertising, you can:
- Opt-out of all information collection by uninstalling the Game
- Opt-out from the use of information to serve targeted advertising by advertisers and/or third party network advertisers by visting http://www.youradchoices.com and/or http://www.networkadvertising.org
KENYONB does not use the Game to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Game, please contact KENYONB.